Red Rose Classic MCC
Agenda for 2021 Annual General Meeting
To be held on 14th December 2021 at the British Legion Club, Skipton Road, Colne
8pm for 8:15 start
1. Apologies for absence
2. Chairmans opening remarks (NR)
3. Minutes of last months meeting and 2019 Annual General Meeting (last one held) AS
4. Treasurers report
5. Trials Secretary report
6. Membership Secretary report
7. Election of officers for 2022
i. Chairman (vacant)
ii. Club secretary – Andrew Scott
iii. Treasurer – Jeremy Clark
iv. Web Master (Bill Brown)
v. Membership Secretary – Neil Rushton
vi. Trials Secretary – Trevor Bennett
vii. Results – Andrew Scott
Proposals (see below)
Meeting closed at:………………………
1) That Roger Kenyon be nominated for the role of Chairman; Proposed by Trevor Bennett; seconded by Jeremy Clark.
2) Raise entry fee for each trial to £20 to cover landowner costs and pay for a butty and a brew for observers; proposed by Trevor Bennett; seconded by Jeremy Clark.
3) Introduce a 50/50 route to give better clubmen and lesser experts a challenge they can enjoy; proposed by Trevor Bennett; seconded by Jeremy Clark.
4) Introduce a separate Wednesday evening series at venues close to our motorway network; proposed by Trevor Bennett; seconded by Jeremy Clark.
5) Propose that the club create a memorial charity trial in recognition of Tony Little (Copy Pit landowner) to be held on the last Sunday in November at Copy Pit. All proceeds going to charity of his family’s choice; proposed by Trevor Bennett; seconded by Jeremy Clark.
6) That a class is created for air cooled monoshock machines; proposed by Ben Butterworth; seconded by Jack Butterworth.